Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I was never interested in blogging... I dont even know how to blog... but now I need to blog... why??
Last year last month, I resigned from a lame ass company for my lazy ass attitude... This year first month, I got calls from kick ass IIMs... its cool, you know!! ... second month, i thought of preparing for the interviews...
Interviews are all about attitude... this is what my heart said to my brain (cinematic!!)... if you dont know the answer of any question they ask... just give them a smile and say "i don't know"... keep on doing this... at one point they feel like asking a question you can answer... like tell us about yourself... the panel looks for how you answer but not what you answered... so attitude rules!!
about the GDs... follow either the old adage "be a roman in rome" or the new one "be a terrorist in ***istan"... if everyone's shouting you also shout... if everyone's silent be silent... but the problem comes when everyone said something and waiting for you to say something... and then its about attitude again... i've found few solutions to counter this...
if you remember all the points discussed, then summarize it... if you remember atleast one point already discussed, say it again in such a way that meaning would be the same but construction is different... if you remember none then reiterate the topic of discussion and say "friends we are going off topic, lets discuss about our actual topic"... if you dont want to speak at all, then give a smile to all of them...
about the sops and essays... do they really dare to read them?? so no suggestions... if they do read... then "best of luck!!"...
but with all my experience and attitude... i'm not able to answer three questions...
why was my cgpa so low??
what I've been doing since i resigned my job??
why mba??

first question is past... its history... i can't change it...
second is present... may be the one reason i started blogging... he he... i have other plans tooo...
third is future... only god knows...

5 comments:

  1. Loved this most of all..
    Continue ra bhai.. I will read your blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ra makdi... this one is for fun... rest are all my experiences... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. if iam not commenting even now, iam not doing justice :)
    i thoroughly enjoyed your blog, its awesome, i felt as if i was reading another chetan bhagat's book, you must try writing !!!
    all the best kuke :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i came to read this blog, while i was reading anurag's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey preethi... thanks!!
    my wife showed your comment and thanks a lot for it... opened this blog after over 3.5 years... :)

    ReplyDelete